-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

Who can get ESA?

Employment and support allowance

There are common qualifying rules that apply to both types of employment and support allowance (ESA). You must:

If you are claiming under the universal credit system, you must also have accepted a claimant commitment

Additional rules apply to students

Was this page useful - Yes or No?