We are disabled people leading change, working for equal participation for all - See Our priorities for 2016-19
Equal participation for all
We want a society where everyone can participate equally.
We are disabled people leading change
- In 3 years we will enable at least 50,000 diverse disabled people to have voice and influence, connecting with each other and with us. We support change agents and enable disabled people to exert power and influence.
- We will work in partnership with other Disabled People’s Organisations (DPOs) to showcase approaches to social, economic and public participation and share learning, including through joint projects.
- We will work with many organisations in a position to act, in all sectors, to support them to put disabled people’s priorities at the heart of their policies and practices.
- We will campaign to strengthen and protect disabled people’s rights.
DR UK is itself led by people with diverse experiences of disability and health conditions, from different communities. We work with allies committed to equal participation for all. Together we can be stronger.
All our work is guided by 4 values:
Find out more
- about the make up of our organisation
- about our priorities for 2016-19
- about our strategic plan
- about our achievements and successes during 2014/2015