-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

How to claim new style ESA

New style employment and support allowance

Call 0800 328 5644 (textphone: 0800 328 1344) and choose option 2, followed by option 6. It can take several minutes to get through.

Alternatively you can claim or download a form online

If you are claiming in Northern Ireland, you can also download a claim form

For anyone who cannot claim for themselves because of mental incapacity, the DWP can appoint someone to act on their behalf

Was this page useful - Yes or No?