Benefits of individual membership
Membership benefits if you join as an individual
- You will receive our bi-monthly Disability Rights Bulletin newsletter as part of your membership package. The newsletter contains the latest welfare benefits and independent living news, updates on our projects, Q&As from our helplines as well as details of DRUK events and special offers from our shop. View sample
- Our bi-monthly Handbook Updater contains all the amendments-to-date to our Disability Rights Handbook made due to legislative changes made since its date of publication. Each issue also contains a digest of significant recent welfare rights case law and a timetable of future benefit changes. View sample
Access to the soon to be launched Disability Rights UK member only forums (these are currently in user testing stage).
- Automatic subscription to our E news – Our weekly E newsletter keeps you up to date on the work of DR UK as well as member and disability related events up and down the country.
- Alerts to new content on our website, including new guides and factsheets.
- 25% discount on any full price publications.
- All members get the opportunity to attend our conferences.
- All Members will be encouraged to attend and speak at our AGM.