-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

Jobseeker's allowance

Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) is a benefit for people who are unemployed or working fewer than 16 hours a week and are seeking work. There are two forms of this benefit: contribution-based JSA and income-based JSA

Who can get JSA?

How to claim JSA

How much is JSA?

If you fall ill

Going into hospital

Where can I get more help or information?

Was this page useful? - Yes or No?

For further information on welfare rights, education issues and social care you will find our factsheets/guides here or for more detailed information you can order a copy of the Disability Rights Handbook from our shop