-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

How do I qualify for universal credit?

Back to main UC page

You must:

If you have a partner (including a same-sex partner), you must normally make a ‘joint claim’ for universal credit.

If one of you is over pension credit qualifying age you may still qualify for universal credit.

You (and your partner if you are making a ‘joint claim’) must not have capital/savings of more than £16,000.

Was this page useful? - Yes or No?