-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

Our Disabled Students’ Allowances factsheet has been updated

12 December 2018

If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty and are studying in higher education, you may be eligible for Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs). 

These allowances cover extra disability-related costs or expenses you have while studying which are over and above those provided as reasonable adjustments by the college or university.

There are four allowances to cover different areas of need.

  • Specialist equipment allowance
  • Non-medical helper’s allowance
  • General and other expenditure allowance
  • Travel costs.

Our factsheet on Disabled Students' Allowances has now been updated