Workplace Pension Events
The Pensions Regulator & Disability Rights UK - Seminars on the Workplace Pension in March.
"Whether you're a hairdresser, an architect or employ a personal care assistant, if you employ at least one person you are an employer and you have certain legal duties."
Disability Rights UK (DR UK), in partnership with the Pensions Regulator, organised a series of free short seminars to explain the auto-enrolment system and answer any questions people may have. These were held February to March 2017.
These seminars were useful for:
- Employers of personal care assistants
- Organisations that support them
- Relevant staff from local authorities
- Clinical commissioning groups
- individual employers and workplace pension schemes for personal assistants - Disability Rights UK factsheet
- Auto enrolment - Low Incomes Tax reform Guide