-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

Help with heating

These pages provide information on the help with heating you can get. Unless otherwise stated the help is UK-wide,

England energy saving grants

Scotland energy saving grants

Wales energy saving grants

Northern Ireland energy saving grants

Cold weather payments

Winter fuel payments


Where can I get more help or information?.

Was this page useful? - Yes or No?

For further information on welfare rights, education issues and social care you will find our factsheets/guides here or for more detailed information you can order a copy of the Disability Rights Handbook from our shop