-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

Aids and minor adaptations in England

In England, your local authority can provide you with an aid or a minor adaptation to your property as long as it is to assist with nursing at home or aid daily living. There is no cost for this, but the aid or adaptation should not cost more than £1,000.

Was this page useful? Yes or No?