- About us
- How we can help
- Policy & campaigns
- Briefings, reports, responses, research
- Career opportunities – getting work, education and skills
- Independent living: getting a life
- Influencing public attitudes and behaviours
- Contact us
- Support us
Win Win Alliance
Health and Care Voluntary Sector Strategic Partner Programme - Working together for better health and care
The voluntary sector is vital for creating an affordable health and care system which is fit for the future.
The Health and Care Voluntary Sector Strategic Partner Programme brings the power of the voluntary sector together with the health system, to improve services and promote well-being for all.
We do this by:
- Helping reach the most vulnerable, excluded individuals and communities
- Supporting people to make their diverse needs and voices heard
- Harnessing the expertise of the voluntary sector to inform national policy development
- Driving awareness of the role and potential of the sector
As one of currently 22 strategic partners, Disability Rights UK manages the user-led consortium Win-Win Alliance - disabled people leading change (together with Shaping Our Lives and CHANGE).
For any comments and/or ideas about how to strengthen ‘disabled people leading change’, please get in touch with Bernd.Sass@disabilityrightsuk.org