- About us
- How we can help
- Advice and Information
- Disability related projects and programmes
- Education, Skills and Employment
- Independent living
- Care Act resource page
- Equality Advisory Support Service
- ILF transfers: Check your area
- Independent Living Strategy Group Survey 2016
- Independent living FAQs
- Independent living factsheets
- Personal budgets helpline
- Resource Directory
- Tell Us About Your Care partnership
- Views wanted: Illegal interim care charges
- Training and Consultancy
- Policy & campaigns
- Contact us
- Support us
Welcome to the Resource Directory
This is a tool to help you find regional and local services who may be able to offer you different types of support and advice, including support with personal budgets and support with direct payments.
The directory is in alphabetical order. If you would like to search for something or somewhere specific, click on ‘edit search criteria’ to enter information about what you are looking for. You can search by your nearest town or city (‘Area’), your region, or by your post code. The list will then be filtered according to your criteria.
Clicking on ‘view’ will take you to a full page of contact details.
Please contact us if you have any problems.