- About us
- How we can help
- Advice and Information
- Disability related projects and programmes
- Education, Skills and Employment
- Independent living
- Training and Consultancy
- Policy & campaigns
- Contact us
- Support us
Disability Rights UK aims to promote “meaningful” independent living for disabled people as well as providing support for carers.
- For phone helplines, independent living factsheets and FAQs go to our advice and information page
See our Resource Directory to help you find regional and local support and advice services, including support with personal budgets and support with direct payments.
- If you were getting help from the Independent Living Fund see our factsheet on Independent living fund replacement schemes
- For information on the Care Act go to our Independent Living Factsheet page and our Care Act resource page
- To view what we stand for see our policy and campaigns pages
Independent living centre and user led organisations database - This NHS resource allows you to search for the nearest Support for independent living service.