-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

How do I claim carer's allowance?

Carer's Allowance

You claim on form DS700 (DS700(SP) if you get a state pension), available by calling 0800 731 0297 (textphone: 0800 731 0317).

They can also be downloaded from: www.gov.uk/government/publications/carers-allowance-claim-form.

You can claim online at: www.gov.uk/carers-allowance/how-to-claim  

Call 0800 587 0912 (textphone 028 9031 1092) in Northern Ireland.

Was this page useful? - Yes or No?