-A A +A
Select color visibility that suits you Basic theme Dark theme Darker theme Text only

Does your child qualify for DLA?

Disability living allowance

To get DLA, your child must:

DLA has been replaced by personal independence payment (PIP) for people of working age (ie between the ages of 16 and pension age). You cannot make a new claim for DLA if you are of working age. You need to claim PIP instead. If you are of working age and are already on DLA, you will be asked to claim PIP rather than DLA at some point in the future.

For more information, see Factsheet F60 - personal independence payment - a guide to making a claim.

Was this page useful? - Yes or No?