- About us
- How we can help
- Policy & campaigns
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for Disability
- Briefings, reports, responses
- DRILL Programme
- Education, Skills and Employment
- Independent Living
- Win-Win Alliance
- Contact us
- Support us
Disability Rights UK Campaigns
- I Can Make It Project - This campaign aims to lower the gap in employment between disabled people and non-disabled people.This will be done using existing spending by businesses and local government to make new jobs.
- Stop Disability Hate Crime - To truly tackle hate crime there needs to be an increase in the number of crimes, and incidents, that are reported. We have the resources to help you do this.
Campaigns where Disability Rights UK is a partner
- Equally ours - Equally Ours aims to help everyone understand how human rights benefit all of us in the UK, every day, in very practical ways; that they are an important part of our shared heritage.
- Proud strong and visible - The goal of this project is to facilitate the implementation of Article 19 (Living independently and being included in the community) of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) by the Member States and the European Union.
Campaigns supported by Disability Rights UK
- Who benefits? - Who Benefits? is a campaign to give a voice to the millions who have been supported by benefits at some point in their lives.
- Prescription charges coalition - The Prescription Charges Coalition is a group of 29 organisations campaigning to end unfair prescription charges for people with long-term medical conditions.
- Wheelchair priority space campaign - This Transport for London (TfL) campaign outlines the rules around the use of the wheelchair space on buses.
- Hardest hit campaign -The Hardest Hit campaign, organised jointly by the Disability Benefits Consortium (DBC) and the UK Disabled People’s Council, brings together individuals and organisations to send a clear message to the Government: stop these cuts now.
- The energy revolution - Disability Rights UK is one of ninety charities, consumer groups, unions and businesses that have signed up to the new campaigning group: ‘The Energy Revolution’.